maandag 9 december 2013

Just Random

I see people come and go. In my life I saw enough pain and joy. I've felt the emotions, I've felt it all. People are telling me to speak for myself, let other people in. To give them a view inside my head. I've tried and tried but somehow I don't feel honest with it. People think they are hearing the truth, the real me. But nothing of all that is true. It is still a mask, a mask above a mask and so on. Sometimes even I forget who the real me is. I need to hold on, keep my head straight and keep my thoughs safe. The bad thing about this is, I will always feel alone. feeling that no one understand me. But how could they? With all the lies I've been telling them... no one will ever know the truth. It is a burden that I keep. And it will eat and destroy me from the inside. I'll keep that secret to myself till the day I die.


Yeah bad English I know...

XxMarionettexDollxX

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten